Indigenous - Organic Women’s Clothing
Organic cotton women’s clothing
Indigenous is a fair trade clothing and organic vertical supplier that’s been leading the way in contemporary hand made fashion since 1994. All indigenous garments and organic artisan made apparel with extreme care that is good for people and the planet.
Fair Trade Commitment
Indigenous believe that all people matter. That’s why Indigenous adhere to fair trade standards. Its artisans earn a fair, living wage while working in safe conditions.
- Indigenous believe fashion can be a force for good. They believe in wearing clothing that lifts up the communities that make it.
- Each piece of clothing they make is not only soft on your skin, but also soft on the earth. Impeccably handmade and unique.
- Indigenous believe in supporting true artisans who use traditional skills combined with modern technology.
- Indigenous believe that what you wear speaks volumes about who you are, and that a label can be much more than a status symbol. It can be a symbol of integrity and heart.
- Indigenous believe diversity is a key ingredient to a healthy planet, and a more vibrant life.
- Indigenous believe words like ‘Organic’ and ‘Fair Trade’ must have an honest meaning. They have dedicated themselves for over 20 years to ensure that they do.
Indigenous organic clothing women collection, in the context of brand trust and particularly at the luxury end, seems to be doing well. More than just clothes, they sell online fashion experience. From handcrafted knit sweaters, to soft, organic cotton tops, skirts, and dresses, these are pieces you will want to keep forever. Sustainable women’s fashion at Indigenous and clothing with innovation and real value is as soft on the earth as it is on your skin: 100% organic, eco-friendly, and fair trade. You will find effortless basics and iconic fashion for women with the quality of truly sustainable clothing with Indigenous. Tops, Sweaters, Dresses, Skirts & Pants, Outerwear, Accessories, all collection inspired by your modern life.